Education at Vision Factory means learning new things, developing oneself, and striving forward. Education is a response to a need that a person, team, or organisation wants to learn.
Open education is always open to everyone, and we carry them out together with our partners. You can learn more about our open education on the News page.
Customised education refers to education designed for an organisation based on their specific needs. These educations are always designed in collaboration with the customer.
Coaching at Vision Factory is also about learning and developing new things, but in coaching, learning and development happen simultaneously while moving the organisation forward.
In many of Vision Factory’s consulting projects, coaching is part of the development process. Staff and management learn new skills while consultants support the organisation in moving forward and achieving its goals.
What are the topics we educate and coach on?
The themes and topics we educate and coach on are strongly related to developing and managing service businesses, implementing and managing co-creation, innovation management, gamification techniques and tools, as well as ecosystem management and development. Our education and coaching sessions have been attended by management teams, experts, and developers from both private and public sectors.
Here are some of our most popular education and coaching topics to give you an idea of what they can entail. However, we can fully customise the education and coaching sessions based on your organisation’s needs, so please contact us, and we will find a suitable package for you.
Examples of education topics
ABC of Ecosystem Management
- ABC of Ecosystems
- Managing Ecosystems
- Co-development in Ecosystems
Yhteiskehittäminen liiketoiminnan kehittämisessä
- Why co-develop and in what situations it works
- What co-development means and what is true co-development
- Co-development mindset, from expert-based to participatory
Facilitation and Workshop Work
- Basics of facilitation
- How to act as an effective facilitator
- Workshop planning step-by-step and suitable methods
Co-development and Data-Driven Management
- Basic steps of qualitative research and analysis
- How to analyse and utilise data produced by co-development
- Visual reporting as part of decision-making
Gamified Methods in Customer Understanding and Service Development
- Theory of gamification, what it is in “Serious Gaming” and design thinking
- Gamification as a development approach, how to implement a gamified operational model
- We will explore design games, what they consist of and how they work in practice
Service Process Development and Measurement
- Service processes and service path thinking
- How to involve customers in service process development
- Metrics – How to get information about service performance and productivity
Thank you again! The training was excellent and well-suited to our needs.Participant feedback, “Let’s Do It Together? Co-Creation Business Training,”
Outi has a good and warm way of teaching the course. It’s great to get new ideas and methods to use!Student feedback, “Facilitation as an Expert Tool” course
Helsinki Summer University.
The material was of high quality and inspiring. It formed a clear and theory-based entity as intended, yet in such a way that each teaching material works independently when viewed or listened to.Service Design and Co-Creation in Customer-Oriented Business
A. Jussila, Laurea University of Applied Sciences